Personalized Double Wall Glass Mug with Bamboo Lid with the option to customize any name on the Bamboo Lid is a unique and perfect gift for your loved ones for any occasion.
- These eco-friendly, reusable and lightweight Double Wall Glass Mug keeps hot and cold drinks at their optimum temperature.
- It is crafted from heat-resistant borosilicate glass, making it thinner, lighter, and capable of withstanding thermal shock.
- The unique design creates an insulative thermal barrier that prevents condensation from forming on the outside of the mug, It is always cool to touch, so no more burnt fingers!
- It comes with a 100% biodegradable bamboo lid with a silicone ring to reduce heat loss and prevent spiling. It can also be used as a handy coaster for the mug or cover the drink.
- Perfect gift for housewarming, mom, dad, coffee lovers and tea lovers.
Large & easy to grip handle
Lead, BPA Free & Non-Toxic
Can withstand temperatures from -4 to 300F
Will never go cloudy even after years of use.
Chip resistance, microwave & dishwasher safe
Vegan & Cruelty-Free Certified
Available in two convenient sizes: 250/350 ml
Latest Reviews for Personalized Double Wall Glass Mug with Bamboo Lid - 250ml
Review for Personalized Double Wall Glass Mug with Bamboo Lid - 250ml
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Other Personalization Reviews
Looks Amazing Jan. 20, 2023, 6:55 p.m.
"I am thrilled with my recent purchase of these bamboo coasters. They arrived today and exceeded my expectations in terms of durability and quality. The engraving was precise as requested and added a personal touch to the coasters. The included holder is a convenient bonus, making storage and organization a breeze."
Wonderful Gift! Dec. 13, 2022, 6:58 p.m.
"I highly recommend this coaster set for anyone looking for a thoughtful and stylish gift for a special occasion such as Christmas or wedding, or a housewarming. The fact that these coasters are personalized makes them an even more special and unique gift. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my purchase"