The allBambu Blog
List of all our posts and news!
Stay Home And Shop Local
May 1, 2020 | 5 mins | Zainab M.
Here's how you can support Canadian small businesses stay resilient during COVID-19 pandemic!
There are a lot of reasons to buy Canadian products, from supporting the local economy to slowing environmental impacts. Now more than ever, it’s important to support local businesses, many of whom are struggling to stay open and serve our communities during these unprecedented times. Also, many businesses have come up with creative ways to continue offering their goods and services from a distance. Now is the chance to do your bit!
Here are some suggestions to support businesses you love to stay open and survive this crisis:
- Whenever possible, buy locally
- Shop online from local businesses, this way they can fulfill your orders even if there is a shutdown
- Order meals for takeout or through a food-delivery service
- Purchase gift cards or certificates even it's for a future use
- Support and promote them on social media to friends and family
These small actions will mean a lot to a small business and will reaffirm to them "We’re in this together!"