The allBambu Blog
List of all our posts and news!
July 1, 2020 | 5 mins | Sarah Y.
Going plastic-free is a huge ask for many of us, we often don't realize just how much plastic there is in everything we use. It's important to understand our plastic footprint and play a part in combating plastic pollution. The enormity of the situation can seem overwhelming but we believe a collective effort of small steps can make a massive difference. This is #plasticfreejuly and we want to share some things you can do to help protect the planet.
1. Go green with your oral care routine. Use an eco-friendly Bamboo Toothbrush. Swap your nylon floss for a natural and eco-friendly option.
2. Stop using single-use plastic cling wrap. Beeswax or plant-based wraps are great alternatives.
3. Ditch disposable cutlery. Choose an eco-friendly option like Bamboo and remember to take it with you on the go.
4. Buy in bulk. Lesser packaging is better for the environment.
5. Refuse plastic straws. Use a reusable and natural option like Bamboo.
6. Give up single-use plastic water bottles. There are great reusable alternatives in the market like stainless steel, glass etc.
7. Compost diligently and reduce your use of plastic trash bags. Line small trash bins in your house with paper bags.
8. Clean naturally. Invest in plant-based cleaning solutions, natural fibre brushes and sponges.
9. Search for plastic-free hairbrushes and accessories. Bamboo and wood are great alternatives.
10. Consider buying second-hand clothes or try cloth swaps and give fast fashion a break.
Are you ready to ditch the plastic and go green?
Check out our website to find inspiration for your eco-friendly essentials. We've got you covered!