The allBambu Blog
List of all our posts and news!
Welcome To Summer!
June 26, 2020 | 5 mins | Zainab M.
Now, with the warmer weather and things starting to normalize, it's a great time to take a break.
For most of us, however, packing up for a week isn't an option, and it's easier to enjoy downtime closer to home — or at home. Which makes a staycation perfect! Whether it's taking extra-long weekends, entire afternoons off, or breaking up your workweek, all are great options to consider.
Check out these staycation ideas and consider how you can make some of them happen!
- Unplug from your devices and media. Don't you feel lighter already?
- Do a week's worth of takeout and/or delivery. If you don't cook on vacation, why would you cook during your staycation?
- Travel and see the world… from your very own kitchen. Pick a place each night and make a dish from that country.
- Lounge in your backyard/porch/park/beach. Take advantage of the nice weather and relax.
- Make a bunch of vacation playlists. Get groovin on music..it can really change your mood.
- Do a Long Weekend Film Festival. Pick themes for each day and between Netflix, Disney+ and/or your cable box you are all set.
- Do spa days. Get in your plush robe and enjoy a DIY aromatherapy bath or massage.
Some much-needed time away from work and balancing other priorities will have you feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed.